Old December 13th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Dust
at the mention of littermates she winced,"no, i used to but they died with my parents, but that doesn't stop me, one day i will be a leader i will be littlestar" she said standing tall on the rock looking down with a shine in her eyes, like there where all the clans under her,"i will be a kind and sweet ruler, I will make sure we keep our territory but don't have fights," she said feeling proud
Pebblepaw chortled with amusement, "You need a mentor first! But," He extended his claws with a cheeky grin, his eyes shining with determination, "How can we expect to keep our land if we don't ever fight?! That doesn't make any sense." While it seemed like... a passive idea, it didn't make much sense to Pebblepaw, especially after his training... the gatherings... Everyone was on edge. Fluffing out his gray pelt, he wriggled on the rock, staring out at the vast body of water just a few yards away. It was beautiful, especially with the setting sun sparkling across the surface. Pebblepaw sighed in admiration as he watched it, waves gently lapping against the shore... but as the sun continued to set he nudged Littlepaw,

"We should probably get back to camp, we aren't supposed to be out here anyway!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart