View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2019, 06:20 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Saltpaw whirled around to face his mentor, a large smile brightening up his face. “I say we do some battle training. I’ve had a little hunting practice, but battle training would be fun right now.” He meowed, tail waving in the air with excitement. Saltpaw found battle training fascinating, with all the different moves there were to learn, developed over the moons by countless different warriors. “Have you ever come up with your own battle move?” He asked Chickadeequip, his blue eyes wide as he looked at his mentor.

@Haunted

"Er.. I guess it's really an adaptation of other moves. You can learn a lot by observing the other clans when they battle." Chickadeequip arched a 'brow', his normally soft voice quivering with excitement as he reminiscenced on his own apprenticed days, vividly remembering pestering his own mentor with such questions as Saltpaw here. He turned back to his apprentice for a moment, glancing over his build and accessing what move would be appropriate to teach him first, and finally nodded; "Right. Come at me."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; December 12th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.