Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2019, 02:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

All Lionstar could think about was Fawnsqueak. Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and his darling Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and he needed to get Fawnsqueak to be mates and Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and where was Fawn? Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn Fawn and Fawn and Fawn and oh--

Was that Fawnsqueak's voice his ears spied?

Face breaking into a grin, Lionstar shimmied up the trail in the direction he believed his voice to have come from. He was here!

Lionstar had taken a shot in the dark but his spirits sore at the chance of seeing his mate-friend again, and he pulled himself onto the nearest ledge to give himself access to one of the many cave mouths. "Fawnsqueak!" he called. "Where are you, mouse-dear? My Stars, it's been so long.. did you really think you could hide from me in the cliff, sweetheart?"

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules