View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ @gemini ]

The darkness surrounded her. She felt comfortable here, despite having only arrived not long ago. Chillylight knew that she belonged in the dark depths of this forest, but she had come far too soon. Icestar had cut off her fun, and Rockthistle had caused it. She should have been more careful, more wary of who was around her as she murdered those who deserved to die. Those two pests will not remain so prideful of my death.
Now, she sat perched atop a grimy stone, her tail curled neatly around her paws as a plan formulated in her mind. Her yellow eyes flicked dangerously from side to side, examining the area around her and warning all others to stay away. Chillylight smirked as the idea formed perfectly in her mind. She couldn't help the cackle as it erupted from her throat, ears pressed flat against her head.
It was no secret that ShadowClan despised RiverClan, so why not steal a little living RiverClanner to train? They could create more rivalries between the Clans, and if everything went as planned, they would cause a war between the two. It was all so perfect, so sinister, so... fun. Chillylight gave a sadistic purr and slid from her perch atop the stone, stepping through the territory to find tge perfect place to welcome a new apprentice. If they didn't follow her orders, she could easily kill them. But if they were a good little kitten, she could destroy ShadowClan once and for all.
Chillylight came to a stop in a small clearing, sitting in the shadows and looking around. Her lips pulled into a grin as she waited for the unlucky apprentice to be drawn from their sleep and yanked into the Dark Forest at her will. Come, little kitten. I'm waiting. She snickered to herself, claws unsheathing and tearing into the murky ground.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥