Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Ibrisprowl @The Cannibal;
Members: Midnightpaw @Bliss Girl; and Hailstorm @Casper;
(Optional Prompt: The fox decides to come back and its much stronger. What will you do?)

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den to make patrols. It was not so early in the morning but he wanted to get a start of the patrols. The black tom saw his daughter sotting next to her mentor and then saw Hailstorm not so far away. "Ibrisprowl, Midnightpaw, and Hailstorm I want you three to go check the Thunderclan border. Ibrisprowl your the leader. I thought this would be a good experrience for Midnightpaw.", he meowed.
@Bliss Girl @Casper

Funny enough, the black and white tom with the bobbed-tail had just settled down next to his new apprentice to talk to her about how their training would go. He wanted to make sure she would know what to expect, that he was going to do his best to make sure that she knew what she needed to know in order to become a warrior, but that entire spiel was interrupted by Crowtail. It seemed as soon as he opened his mouth to start speaking, the deputy had called his name, as well as Midnightpaw and the very daughter of Icestar. Blinking, the tom clicked his jaw shut and turned his head to pay attention to the tom.
Internally, the tom deflated as he was named leader of the patrol. He didn't like being a leader, he was more of a silent follower. But he would never dream about disobeying a command, too scared of punishment. So instead, he nodded his head slightly. There was a fox near that border I heard..
The small thought in his mind nearly sent a shiver down his spine. They would be fine. Or we'll get ripped to shreds.
"He's right, this is a good learning opportunity for you Midnightpaw, we can test your scenting skills," he meowed with his soft, delicate voice, offering a small smile to hide his own apprehension. "Let's go ahead and get going, we can eat when we get back." With that, Ibisprowl stood and began to make his way to the camp entrance, checking to make sure both Hailstorm and Mignightpaw were following. It wasn't a mistake that he didn't directly address Hailstorm, he was intimidated by her and was too scared of angering her to try and start conversation.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 25th, 2019 at 11:03 AM.