My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

【✨Crowtail✨】

Fuzzy

---

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Ibrisprowl @The Cannibal;
Members: Midnightpaw @Bliss Girl; and Hailstorm @Casper;
(Optional Prompt: The fox decides to come back and its much stronger. What will you do?)

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den to make patrols. It was not so early in the morning but he wanted to get a start of the patrols. The black tom saw his daughter sotting next to her mentor and then saw Hailstorm not so far away. "Ibrisprowl, Midnightpaw, and Hailstorm I want you three to go check the Thunderclan border. Ibrisprowl your the leader. I thought this would be a good experrience for Midnightpaw.", he meowed.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Grimeyes @Undertaker;
Members: Hazelpaw @Casper; and Crowtail
(Optional Prompt: Windclan is completely silent, but a rogue is seen on the Shadowclan border.)

Crowtail turned to Grimeyes and his apprentice and thought it would be good for them to go to the Windclsn border with him. "Grimeyes and Emberpaw you two will go with me to the windclan border. Grimeyes your the leader.", the deputy ordered.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Vixenleap @Haunted;
Members: Darkeningpaw @RedHead;
(Optional Prompt: There is smoothe hunting this time.)

Crowtail turned to two other cats a mentor and apprentice. "Vixenleap I would like for you to take your apprentice on a small hunting patrol.", he meowed. That was the last of the patrols that he was in charge of. The deputy turned back to Beastspark and his apprentice.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; November 25th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.