View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2019, 07:15 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
Warblerpaw's mischievous blue gaze unwavered."Scary. I'm shaking in my fur," a purr rose from his throat. As the she-cat approached closer, he only inched back a bit in his lay down position.Quickly his amused eyes altered into a darkened vexed glare. She really thinks I'll run off? The angora may be smaller than most apprentices in Windclan however he's proven to be an excellent hunter. And not a shabby fighter, he could say beating up his denmate bullies like a bunch of dummies made him stronger too. It forged up an arrogant, overly confident tom with weaponry words to back it up. And to him, there's no shame of it. He's quite proud himself actually. Anyways, she's definitely messing with the wrong cat. But. Just this one but. Because it's a gathering and we keep the truce of peace between yadda yadda etcetera- he will look pass this whole mishap. Warblerpaw quietly observed the hostile clan cat along with a side tip of his broad head. A smugly smile returned back on his face. He couldn't help but to tease a little more. "You know, taking a closer- and I mean, closer look at you. You're quite pretty," he somewhat complimented and scoot over. "Listen, I'm not moving but I can compromise. Just this once. We can share this spot..or are you really going to risk it over a lil' turf?" He then brushed his fluffy tail over the extra space, gesturing her to come sit next to him. "What's your name?"

@Haunted

(eek didn't see this aaa)

"I'm pretty, eh? Look here, apprentice, flattery will get you nowhere with me." Vixenleap scowled at him, though her gaze softened a bit. Her red-pointed pelage stuck out in a few places, though she gave it no mind, and her tufted eartips twitched slightly, drawing herself up to her full height as she thought on the smaller tom's words-- should she share with him? It's not like she owned the territory surrounding the Seastones, moreso it was an undivisioned piece of land shared by all the clans [which Vixen didn't like at all]. It would probably would anger her leader, and would totally anger the 'beloved' Starclan. Oh no. Vixenleap could anger a bunch of dead cats who didn't poke their noses out of the clouds when the clans really needed help.

"Fine, youngster, I'll heed your wish. But there will be no next time." Vixenleap proceeded to neatly clamber up the moss-choked rock and settled on the very edge.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; November 21st, 2019 at 07:15 AM.