Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Lionsrange

@hxneysuckle ; @Pepperkins ; @Okapi ; @Nebby

Glad to hear everyone in agreement, Yarrowpounce would nod his head with a barely concealed sigh of relief. He was half expecting the group to be split in their decision, but thankfully that wasn't the case. It wasn't long before Scarfang had spotted the clearing and lead the way, the rest of the group following to stand in the middle. It took the spotted tom a mere moment of glancing about to decide this was as good a place as any. Part of him wanted to avoid the Skyclan camp, scared it might bring about feelings of homesickness or longing to return. Riverclan was nice and all but.. He wasn't a Riverclan cat. He never would be, no matter how many moons of training he got, he just wasn't cut out to swim or catch fish or do anything that the Riverclan cats were practically born knowing how to do.
"This will do, start making temporary nests. I'll scout the immediate area for dangers, but not t-too far. After we get some rest, we're scouting the rest of the territory." Yarrowpounce was surprised by the relative strength of his voice. He was getting into the swing of it, this 'leadership' thing. It might just be because this was a familiar place, but he liked this feeling. Nodding his head to the others, he would quietly slip into the underbrush again to begin the scouting mission he had assigned himself. He was mostly just worried about foxes or badgers, finding a hostile loner was a less likely option.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?