View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccontail looked up frantically as the fish was thrown, looking to Dirtfur like now how does that help??? Cowering under the badger, a wild idea popped into her head. She made a wild grab for the fish that had soared over them as a huge claw ran down her back. She yolwed in pain, turning to see the badger grabbing her angrily. With her last bit of strength, she grabbed the fish and ran it across the badger's face. It let her go and she quickly crawled out of it's way, hoping Dirtfur could handle it while she recovered.

@Dirtfur
(Sorry for the long wait!)

Well there goes my desert.... Dirtfur wisecrack and jumped at the huge badgery back, gripping it with his unsheathed claws. "Raccoontail, quick to there!" the brown tabby pointed a bramble bush with his tail. With effort, he barely bit the badger's ear and jump off to bounce over to the same bramble bush that he told the she-cat to come.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word