View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Venus ]

Leading the younger tom into the territory, Rosewater watched Graypaw closely. She didn't know why he was being punished- it wasn't her business to meddle with. Graypaw was not her apprentice, and neither was Pigeonpaw, so it did not matter to her. All she needed to do was watch him with his task as not to be punished by Lionstar. Calculating his size as well as her own, she nodded as she figured that they would, in fact, need two trips in order to complete the task. Of course, it would have gone faster if they had another set of paws, but Rosewater didn't want to risk breaking any rules. Whatever they had done to be punished, the gray-and-white she-cat didn't want to make it worse. She was rather frightened of what Lionstar would do if she were to disobey anything he or Frostflight said.
Rosewater's tail waved as they reached the designated destination, gaze flicking towards Graypaw. "You know how to collect, yes? Go to that area right there," she pointed with her paw, "and begin to collect. I will be over here doing the same. Collect as much as you can, if you can't carry all of it, we will save it for the next trip. Do not try anything funny- if I look up and you aren't doing what you have been told, I will not hesitate to take action. Understood?" She then moved to the patch of moss that she had chosen and got to work, subconsciously preparing herself for if she ever needed to turn Graypaw towards his task again.
"Yeah, yeah..." Graypaw grumbled behind Rosewater, sitting down by the patch of moss. "I know how to collect moss, alright? I'm not dumb." He turned his back to ignore her and began stripping the ground for moss.

When Rosewater turned her attention to her own patch, Graypaw sighed, scanning the area out of boredom. His gaze stopped on a nearby bundle of ferns, perfect to slip into and lose his supervisor. He stared for a moment, pausing briefly from his work. It was tempting. Graypaw didn't want to get in trouble, but curiosity picked his brain. His muscles tensed with adrenalin.

As his instincts took over, Graypaw quickly stalked his way over to the ferns, attempting to reach them before Rosewater saw.