View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
This will be my last post of the evening)

Storkpaw nodded, "Alright, it's what ever you want to do. But this next place is my favorite." He said with a grin. "C'mon, we can run there, it's not far." Storkpaw said before picking up his pace so that he dashed away from the river a bit deeper into the territory. His white and black striped pelt turned to what looked like a grey blur that went whizzing by. All while he stretched his legs, he made sure that he didn't accidentally leave Owlkit in the dust, and adjusted his pace her her. He soon heard it, through the rush and pounding of blood in his ears, a little trickling noise. He slowed to a stop and offered Owlkit a large grin, "ready to see another beautiful place, more than the one before?" He asked, but without hesitation, ducked through a holly bush, toward the trickling sound. As he emerged, a beautiful sigh unfolded before him. There was a small runoff from the river that laced through the Thunderclan Forest. He had found this place while searching for water to wet mossball with. The tiny little stream tumbled gracefully down a small waterfall with jutting rocks that gave it a stepped effect. Due to the surrounding bushes and the little rays of sun that filtered through, you could see the dust floating through the air, making it appear sparkly. The water pond and stream cast a light blue light into the nearby shrubbery, giving the scene a wonderful and lustrous look to it. "Tada" he mewed a little sheepishly.
Owlkit took off after Storkpaw, although her smaller legs couldn't quite keep up with him as well as she would have liked. Although when he adjusted his pace, she was able to keep with him much easier, and she was soon running at a fairly quick pace alongside him. After a moment, when they reached the bush, she stopped and looked at it for a moment after Storkpaw had already pushed himself through it. A little nervously, she slipped through it after him and opened her grey blue hues wide as she tried to take everything in at once. She wasn't very good at it; her head was turning almost in all directions as she tried to look at everything at once. "W-wow! How'd you find this place?" Owlkit asked, her mew calmer than it generally was. She was glad of it; she didn't like the squeaky tone that she sometimes got in her voice, it made her feel much younger than she was.

Owlkit sat down, wrapping her thick tail around her paws like a protective blanket, and gazed out over the scene. It was quite beautiful; she was enjoying it very much, especially the water. For whatever reason, it seemed as though Owlkit had a soft spot for watery areas now, and for the first time, she almost wished she had been born RiverClan. Then she would be able to be around water like this every day. Well yeah, but then I wouldn't have met Storkpaw; well maybe I would've, when I became an apprentice, but I wouldn't be seeing these beautiful spots, Owlkit thought with a wistful expression. Too bad there wasn't some way she could see all the territories...at least, not without getting in big trouble. Besides, she was pretty sure that Ratnight wouldn't be too happy with her, and neither would Storkpaw, come to think of it. No, she was just fine where she was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.