View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: November Gathering [HRs]

Crowtail followed behind Icestar, keeping a bit of a distance from her, but kept his ears up in case she spoke to him about the gathering. A couple of warriors had told him about the gathering and how it might be a little scary at first to be with the rest of the high ranks. The black tom kept a straight face, showing no signs of emotions. He wanted to make a first impression on the other leaders. He wasn't going to show them that he was weak. Shadowclan was strong under the leadership of Icestar and he hoped that some cats would see the new leaders potential.

The Shadowclan deputy stood there, not knowing quite what to do. Was there a specific llace he sat with the other deputies or was he to sit by himself. He hid his confusion and watched as a couple of cats sat on the edge. He realized they were the other deputies, since Icestar had gone the opposite way. Crowtail recognized the Riverclan leader, having seen him a couple of times from afar. The tom sat down and saw how many cats there were at the bottom.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do