View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
his eyes lit up a bit he has a full name now? I like it! however he just nodded at the correction . His ears folded back at beeblazes current tone, it sounded ...out of character. He didn't like it, he wanted the happy beepaw that he met the first time around. " You can't fix everything ....but the important thing is you tried! Sometimes ....you just need to let nature take its course. Just don't let it ruin you ...please." he meowed . Sighing he gave a small smile " your still amazing to me. I bet to others too! " he added trying to cheer him up in a way.

His stomach sank at that question and slight negative anticipation " there was a meeting?! I didn't hear the announcement..I was out hunting . " . He didn't do anything wrong he just didn't like getting yelled at. Gulping he decided to press his luck further " is that a mandatory thing ?? How many have we had since I've been here!?! Oh starclan....im..." he began then pinned his ears against his head. Eyes closing with self hatred " I'm such an idiot! " he hissed.

At Harveypaws attempt to make Beeblaze feel better , the tom simply closed his eyes , shifting on the ground slightly as of he was asleep. "I assumed that." He grumbled lowly. Of course the other tom was out hunting- where else would he be other than out of camp? The blonde feline opened one eye to look at the apprentice who was now hissing at himself. "Oh , shut up idiot!" The medicine cat spat harshly , sitting up with a cold glare directed to Harveypaw.

"Just don't go hunting as much , without a warrior..." He trailed off slightly. He assumed the apprentice has gone without a warrior. Quickly , he continued on , "Its not mandatory , but it's definitely better if you're there so you know what's going on." His tone seemed a bit harsh , like he had usually sounded. Be rolled his eyes , ear giving a irritated flick.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days