View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2019, 04:19 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Alpinekit, overcome with the giggles had to pause for a moment. Only briefly though, he slid under the Older kitten and pawed at his belly fiercly. "Grraaah!"
Alpinekit fell into his side on accident, then hopped back up covered in moss. A very formidable opponent. Alpinekit looked at the bobbed tail. "What warrior stole your tail??" He questioned stopping the charade for a moment , and sitting down as if it was story time with the elders.
Goatkit
The fluffy white tom grinned widely at the younger kit's fit of giggles, happy warmth drifting through him. He didn't have any siblings of his own, and while he was generally optimistic and friendly, he couldn't help but feel lonely every now and then.

"Arrgh." He groaned dramatically as the kit pummeled his stomach, not being able to hide his smile through the act. Then as the kit tumbled over on his side Goatkit sniggered, laughing at the moss covering Alpinekit before blinking at the question.

His tail? He glanced behind him, still casually laying on his side, and watched his little tuft of a tail wiggle a bit under his scrutiny. For as long as he could remember it's always been there, so he'd probably been born with it. But...

"A big, scary ShadowClan warrior." He said, lowering his voice and leaning forward with wide eyes like it was some great secret. "With huge claws and big teeth that could eat you up whole."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2019 at 04:19 PM.