View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Beeblaze." The blonde tom corrected , watching Harveypaws eyes widen in shock at the news of Blazingstars death. "An...infected wound..happened." He said , shrugging lightly as he shifted into a laying position , resting his head on his paws again. "The infection was too bad for me to stop." Beeblaze added on , sounding a bit bitter when speaking about himself. He seemed a bit duller than he usually did , bragging about the fact he knew tons of herbs. Hopefully this wouldn't last long , like with sheerpaws death.

"Where were you , when Buttercupbreeze called the meeting?" The medicine inquired with slightly narrowed eyes. He found it A bit disrespectful that the younger tom hadn't been there to hear about the news. Probably hunting.. He thought , rolling his eyes slightly.
his eyes lit up a bit he has a full name now? I like it! however he just nodded at the correction . His ears folded back at beeblazes current tone, it sounded ...out of character. He didn't like it, he wanted the happy beepaw that he met the first time around. " You can't fix everything ....but the important thing is you tried! Sometimes ....you just need to let nature take its course. Just don't let it ruin you ...please." he meowed . Sighing he gave a small smile " your still amazing to me. I bet to others too! " he added trying to cheer him up in a way.

His stomach sank at that question and slight negative anticipation " there was a meeting?! I didn't hear the announcement..I was out hunting . " . He didn't do anything wrong he just didn't like getting yelled at. Gulping he decided to press his luck further " is that a mandatory thing ?? How many have we had since I've been here!?! Oh starclan....im..." he began then pinned his ears against his head. Eyes closing with self hatred " I'm such an idiot! " he hissed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )