View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:25 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cherry had been quick to head the call of the new leader, Icestar, but once talk of kicking out the loners began, she simply remained quiet - her head spinning. She had... "fought"... alongside them in battle and supported them with hunting, was she still going to be kick out? The molly bit her tongue, glancing at the others around her. Would they trust her more if she, heaven forbid, took on a clan name? Ugh. What a stupid idea... but with the continued protection and stability of the clan.... Cherry sighed softly to herself as she pushed her way to the front of the crowd to argue her case,

"Why kick us out when I'VE been helping hunt and do those, uhm, patrols! Can't I just take on a clan name? Will that help all you cowards be able to trust me?" Cherry's fur was bristling along her spine as she spat at those that opposed her being in the clan... but her eyes were silently pleading with Icestar, locked in a helpless stare as she awaited her answer. She couldn't lose this. She couldn't go back to being a loner.

@CasperCreates

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 17th, 2019 at 10:25 AM.