Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: The Starcave

A moment after Roaringlion had stepped away, a silver tabby made his way towards the Thunderclan tom, green eyes shining kindly as he looked at Flintspirit. “You’ve grown so much.” Ashenice murmured, his heart swelling with pride with how much his son had grown while he was dwelling in Starclan. And now here he was, becoming the strong leader of Thunderclan.
With a smile, the older warrior held his head up high, his voice becoming louder as he stared to announce the life he was giving. “I grant you with life of empathy. Use this life to help you understand others and help them in any way you may need to. Allow yourself to see their bigger pictures.” Gr touches his nose to his son’s feeling as the warmth and pain of the life moved out of him and into Flintspirit. After the feeling faded, he stepped back, watching as Flintspirit’s green eyes flicked open to stare up at him. “I know you’ll make me proud. You already have.” Ashenice meowed, before, knowing his time was up, stepped away from the new leader and back into the ranks of Starclan.

Seeing his father step from the ranks sent a chill up Flintspirit’s spine. He had been starting to worry he wouldn’t see the silver tabby at all. But his father was here to give him a life, and Flintspirit couldn’t be more excited. He felt like a kit again, wide-eyed and looking at his dad as he waited for his approval on whatever stunt he’d pulled. Flintspirit felt tears pooling at the edges of his eyes as Ashenice stepped up to him, giving him that warm smile the black-furred tom remembered so well. He eagerly lifted his nose to touch it with the Starclan cat’s once Ashenice had announced the life. He welcomed the warmth that flows through him, and also the pain that followed. The tears pooling started to leak out of the edges of his eyes, albeit only one or two. This wasn’t a searing pain, but more of a gentle pain of understanding, of being there when others felt alone. The sensation started to gradually fade, and Flintspirit opened his eyes, blinking back the few tears that didn’t spill over. He watched his father move away, heart warm. If only he could’ve talked with him, it had been so long. But he still had two more lives to receive. So, shaking his head to clear it, the tom glanced around for the next cat to approach him.

[ @BILL. ] [ @Delta ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.