Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:15 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: The Starcave

@RedHead
roaringlion felt his black fur prick on end, he hadn’t been dead for long but he longed for that rush of adrenaline he had felt while he was still alive and in thunderclan. “flintspirit.” he said with a respectful dip of his head a grin on his face and longing shining in his amber eyes as his voice rumbled. “i am roaringlion. i’m not sure if you remember me but i was of your clan.” he said making eye contact with the other dark tom. “while it pains me to be here, i’m glad to see you.” he said with a slight chuckle trying to keep this serious, “i am here to give you the life of acceptance” he began before a far more actually serious look transcended him, “i never felt like i fit in, never wanted to either, but even if there are others that don’t care what other think they should still have a shoulder to lean on, a cat to turn to.” he took a deep breath “use this life to care for your clan, and every cat in it no matter who they are.” he said “i know you will use it well.” with that notion he took a step forward and placed his short furred muzzle on top of the leader’s head, before stepping away with a polite nod “good luck flintstar.” he said before backing back into the shadows that surrounded them.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3