View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 01:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(Open; want Redpaw to get injured, but want Leaftail to get more than injured)

After a long apprentice training with Redpaw, Leaftail sat down next to the fresh-kill pile, taking two plump mice and walking towards the young apprentice of hers. She released her paw, letting the two mice hit the dried grass of the clearing. Without speaking to each other, they both biting down onto the mice. It was a very nice day unlike the others ever since the ShadowClan has lost a leader and their deputy; but that was just Leaftail’s opinion and thoughts.

After a gulp, the golden brown molly pricked her ears, a sound of yowling of cats was heard. An attack had struck ShadowClan! Leaftail risen from the ground beckoning Redpaw to follow her. She isn’t letting any attackers harm her apprentice!

The pair strode in side by side, the shorter one's bobbed tail flicking back and fourth as he surveyed the ruins of what was titled the "Shadowclan Camp." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "This is what the Great Clans look like? Nothing but rubbish and ash. How sad." he hummed out.

The other, a few centemeters taller than the shorter ginger, arched an eye brow and snickered. "Yes well, it'll make it much easier to take over, no?" he hummed back.

"I don't want to help rule over a pile of ashes, what's the point? Don't be silly Phoenix." the ginger huffed. Though, after looking around, it seemed as though there were still quite a few felines fighting for this...burnt down land.

"I'm not wrong Griffin. There's still plenty to take control over. I'm sure the others feel the same way." the russet, ginger calico warbled. His paws tingled as he saw all the chaos. Normally he was the one starting it, he'd have to give props to whoever started the fire. Though thinking about it, it was probably some Upwalkers. "let's get busy, yes?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2023 at 11:00 PM.