View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2019, 07:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola View Post

a red stain wandered through his fur as he struggled to stop the bleeding. It was a small cut to say the least, yet somehow the blood made him look like he was in the verge of death. His mismatched gaze lit up as he smelled a familiar cat on the breeze. His back in the grass as he brought his head up upon hearing his name. In a happy daze he put his head down on the ground. Just thinking about how happy he was that this cat cared about him as much as he wanted and couldn’t wait to care about him. His eyes closed and opened over and over again as he tried not to smile so he could get that dramatic flare.
As the concern crept into Asterbounce’s tone, he gave a wide smile ‘he cares, he really cares’ he kept his head back on the ground. Bringing it up he met the larger tom’s gaze he opened his mouth “I’m alright.” He said with a straight face forgetting about the warm liquid slowly dripping off his side. “It was a fox, the rest of the patrol ran...” he said trailing off as his head began to hurt the slightest bit as he put it back down still trying to keep eye contact with the cat that he cared about more and more every day.

The marbled tabby let out a breath of relief at the fact that Cottonspirit still seemed to be functioning correctly. Hopefully the cut was shallow and he wasn’t terribly hurt. But then Asterbounce’s face contorted with a frown. “Don’t give me that fox-dung Cottonspirit. You’re bleeding! Clearly not alright.” He paced back and forth for a moment, his racing mind trying to figure out what to do. Could Cottonspirit walk? He turned to ask when his ears caught the rest of Cottonspirit’s sentence. “Ran? They... ran?” His voice was barely a whisper as he felt anger bubble up inside of him. StarClan, those cats were going to get a mouthful from him! “How could they just... leave you?! Who in their right mind... UGH!” He trailed off with a frustrated growl and continued his pacing before taking a few deep breaths. His anger could wait. Cottonspirit needed him. “Healing.. healing... we need to get you to Beepaw...” More pacing. Then he stopped and looked at Cottonspirit. ”Can you walk?” He questioned the tom, his tail stilling as he made an effort to keep his voice calm and level. There were so many things running through his mind right now. Focus on what’s important... Cottonspirit. You can go chew those fox-hearted cats out later.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.