View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2019, 07:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Greyclaw smirked at the warrior as she bounded ahead of him, fast, taking in the strng scent of prey. She continued on the trail before coming across the brown creature gingerly hopping around, sniffing flowers. Greyclaw realized, the rabbit almost looked like a kit, she'd seen many kits do the exact same thing. She bent down and began slowly stalking towards the rabbit until she was just a tail-length away, then she pounced, grabbing the rabbit in between her jaws and twisting its neck until a small crack sounded and the prey lay limp in her mouth as its blood trickled down her bottom lip.
Littlewish stalked behind Greyclaw silently. The strong rabbit scent singed his nostrils, and he felt a small sneeze start to come on. Remarkably, he managed to hold it black until after the rabbit was dead. He couldn't help but notice how Greyclaw hunted the rabbit. It was a perfectly clean kill, besides the blood that was on her lip. But before she killed the rabbit, he saw an almost thoughtful look in her eyes. He shook his head, padding out of the bushes.
"Good catch!" He called to the molly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3