View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2019, 09:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Brilliance @Fuzzyfeline

Flintspirit was worriedly watching as cats made their way towards the exit, his tail flicking uncontrollably with the pressure of the situation. He calmed down slightly as Minkpaw made it back to his side, panting, but otherwise unhurt. Soon after, Passionstar appeared at his side, and Flintspirit felt a new sense of security rush through him. Passionstar was here. He’d help him. Flintspirit knew that at this time he needed his leader’s trust and support more than ever.
He nodded at Passionstar’s words, pointing with his tail. “I sent members of my patrol to go warn the others. They’re filtering out right now, so I’m going to go up to the front and try to lead them away from the fire.” He meowed, his voice surprisingly steady for the amount of panic he was in. “Come with me Minkpaw.” He meowed to his apprentice, sliding his tail against her side and giving a nod to Passionstar before setting off at a bound towards the exit. He was not letting Minkpaw out of his sight. But where’s Glisteningcry? He pushed that thought aside. She was a warrior now. She would be fine. Right now he had to focus on getting his clanmembers right to safety.

”Everybody follow me!” Flintspirit yowled once he got to the front of the crowd, waving his thick, fluffy tail in the air so the cats could easily follow him through the burning smoke.

@Brilliance
There he was. The finger she-cat ran over to Passionstar, ears perked high atop her head as she skidded to a stop next to him. Her orange eyes were wide and wild with fear, but a determination still shone in them. Foxbound was terrified. For herself, and for her uncle. She knew he would stay to make sure everyone else was out of camp first, and she was going to make sure he also got out safely. “I’ll help round up the rest of the clan.” She meowed to him, get fluffy tail held high in the air as she studied him, daring him to refuse her offer.

Lightningbugfire sidled up next to the outside of the grou as they loved dying the camp to the territory, his green eyes flicking about. He forced himself to focus on Flintspirit’s waving tail as the deputy led them towards safer ground. The smoke was getting thicker, and he was beginning to feel an itchy sensation in the back of his throat. He glanced behind him worriedly, looking out for any cats that’s may be falling behind. Most were still filtering out of the camp.

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.