View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

@Okapi @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline

Owlfeather cringed as Butternutsun leapt up and shouted over her. She obviously hasn't been listening at all, or she has no sense. The old she-cat had kept the issue with Forestshade intentionally vague, and Butternutsun had spilled it. Now it sounded as if their former deputy was a coward.
As for Lightfeather, Owlfeather had to bite back a retort to her as well. She could sense the passive aggression coming off the warrior in waves.

"Lightfeather, I had no choice. Lionstorm demanded counsel with Windystar, or else his warriors would destroy our camp. It was going to come out sooner or later, and I wanted to protect us. Don't be so stubborn." Her words were hushed but stern. She would take no attitude from the younger she-cat, but now was not the time for squabbling. She would have a word with her clanmate later, if she was still alive. Although the warriors that had gathered thus far left a bitter taste in her mouth, she was grateful nonetheless to have company facing the enemy patrol. She was prepared to fight, if it came down to it, and she was confident in her clanmates' abilities.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 4th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.