View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2019, 09:57 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

@BILL. @Delta

Owlfeather yowled a warning to her clan. Seeing as no other senior warriors had stepped up yet, she padded forward, her head held high and her tail twitching. Her fur was not bristling, and she remained icy calm.
"Lionstorm, what do you hope to gain by attacking us today? We've left RiverClan alone as of lately, and we have no quarrel with you. Unless, that is, you're here to falsely accuse us of more wrongdoings." She sat proudly with her mottled tail wrapped neatly around her paws, clearly not poised to attack. She knew she could not take on the whole of RiverClan alone, so she might as well not bother provoking them, at least not until the rest of her clan appeared. She wanted to avoid telling the RiverClan deputy about what had happened, as much as possible. It was inevitable that he would find out eventually, but she would stall him for as long as she could. It was not her place to tell him her clan's mournful secret. She noticed Dustypaw and passed him a wary glance. She hoped she had distracted the patrol from the young apprentice, too. She hoped that Dustypaw would use the old she-cat's distraction as an opportunity to warn Agaveheart.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!