View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:17 AM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Houdini was a bit taken aback by what he said about taking it up with basically everyone he knows and it being against the code even though he didn't really understand it. Why was being with a cat outside of your own clan so forbidden? It was a stupid rule and honestly he'd gladly smack whoever made it upside the head...well that's odd, usually he doesn't get so worked up about things like this but maybe it was because then he wouldn't be able to see his friend again. He was a bit confused by his question about prey in the barn but realized what he was getting at once he actually began to walk to the barn "Oh sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in." With that he walked to the side of the barn and slinked himself inside the barn through a small hole in the side. He emerged on the other side and waited for Emberpaw as he called back "But just know, it's pretty dark in here!" It was true, there was nothing inside the barn to keep it illuminated and no reason for that to happen either since his twoleg barely used it for anything.
"Oh, sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in."

Houdini's voice was edged by a tint of confusion, and also annoyance. Emberpaw's gait slowed a bit from suprised. That wasn't what he thought Houdini would react like...

He shrugged it off as his friend weaved in front of him and pulled himself into the barn. Emberpaw scrambled his way after him, cursing his short pas and stocky body. He pushed himself into the dusty barn and fell with a grunt onto the ground, raising a bit of dust arounf him.

He felt tiny skittering stop, and then hurry away. He cursed himself for making such an idiodic mistake. There were still plenty of mice, though.

"But just know it's pretty dark in here." Houdini's voice hissed from out of the darkness as Emberpaw's eyes adjusted to it.

His tail swished as he purred, "I'm mostly worried about the dust!" He paused, before purring, "Hey, hunting contest? I've been practicing. And, uh, I should probably bring some prey home so my mentor doesn't flay me." Jadeheart had probably noticed his absence by now.

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!