View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:05 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
@bright ! --- I just mentioned your character! Don't worry, I just thought you should know about all the idiodic things Jadeheart's apprentice has been doing without him knowing. -----

"Oh, it's alright, my twoleg barely uses it anyway."

Houdini's voice jerked Emberpaw back into reality. He sat down, letting out a huff of air, his eyes watching Houdini with a tired curiosity. As Houdini drew closer, he sat up a bit, preparing to purr, "Might as well just take it back to my clan! They'd be sooo mad-"
But the words were lost on his tounge as Houdini's eyes suddenly whished into his vision, narrowed and filled with humor.
"I wouldn't mind if it stayed like that, but would you?" he purred, his voice flirtacious and playful, while still maintaining the humor of his eyes. His tail flicked over his chin and slid under it as Houdini padded away.
Emberpaw sat there, still and frozen for a moment longer, digesting the words. At fisrt, he didn't realize they were joke- was that how he really felt? He had always had a thing for tuxedos....

But then he remembering the rumbling, playful purr and shook his head to snap himself out of it. He thought quickly for a witty comeback, hoping his silence wasn;t taken the wrong way. He wasn't really sure what he felt for his friend, but right now, he just wanted a friendship. Besides, he was from outside of the clans. It would never work out anyway.

"If that's how you truly feel," he said with a purr, "then we should stay here all day. But-" h lifted his eyes to the rapidly sinking midday sun- "you'd have to take it up with my mentor, Jadeheart. And my leader, Blazingstar. And my sister. And my mom. And the ancient protective cat spirits who think it's totally against the code. But, ya know- love conquers all!"

He let out a laugh meant to put the subject to bed, even though his mind still whirred with the thought of it.

"Have any good hunting places around here? I know I heard some mice in your twoleg's shed!" Food was a good place to go- he was hungry, after all. His mentor had banned him from the hunting pile today for another stupid mistake- eating before the elders. Ugh, why hadn't he his his mouse-breath better? At least it wasn't bird, he swore Torrentpaw would have his pelt if he ate anymore of those.

With that, he turned and padded towards the shed, his mind still stuck on one subject, even though he was usually all over the place. Man, what was up with him today? He hadn't felt this focused since his first day as an apprentice.
Houdini was a bit taken aback by what he said about taking it up with basically everyone he knows and it being against the code even though he didn't really understand it. Why was being with a cat outside of your own clan so forbidden? It was a stupid rule and honestly he'd gladly smack whoever made it upside the head...well that's odd, usually he doesn't get so worked up about things like this but maybe it was because then he wouldn't be able to see his friend again. He was a bit confused by his question about prey in the barn but realized what he was getting at once he actually began to walk to the barn "Oh sure, there's lot's of mice in there and I know a perfect way to get in." With that he walked to the side of the barn and slinked himself inside the barn through a small hole in the side. He emerged on the other side and waited for Emberpaw as he called back "But just know, it's pretty dark in here!" It was true, there was nothing inside the barn to keep it illuminated and no reason for that to happen either since his twoleg barely used it for anything.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503