View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

She gave a sheepish nod in agreement and pointed out all the other places that needed fixed up. Once they were all filled in, she led Palmdrop outside to fill in the places he had found to need fixed. Rosewater then sat back, and with a smile, noticed that they had finished. "There! All done," she purred, waving her tail, "Good job. Though it seems like Lionstorm has better things to worry about so we shouldn't bother him, he'll figure out that we finished soon enough." She looked at Palmdrop and grinned.

@ItsATryp

As Fennelnose stepped into the camp, Stormgaze followed soon after. She looked around the camp with her singular eye before nodding and jogging ahead to the Leader's Den. Her tail waved back and forth and she waited for the strange feline to catch up before clearing her throat and calling out to the leader. "Uh- Fallenstar? May I speak with you? I found this cat in our territory and thought it'd be good to bring them to you. They say their name is Fennelnose," she waited for an answer, glancing at the feline and shuffling her paws awkwardly. She hadn't needed to do this before, it felt new to her. Even when she was in SkyClan she never had to speak to the leader. Stormgaze swallowed the shy lump in her throat and peered through the darkness of the entrance of the den, hoping Fallenstar didn't snap at her.
@pathos @Starfall

Last edited by lio; July 1st, 2019 at 03:51 PM.