View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

{This is open for anyone!}

Cautiously the black and white warrior with the bobbed tail crept closer to the border that his clan shared with Windclan. Lowered into the brush, the warrior would look expectantly at the border, eyes scanning the area and nose pulling in the scent of the air around him. Although it was a long shot, there was a small hope burning in his chest that he'd see the cat from the gathering, the Windclan tom that.. That made his heart stutter and skip a few beats. It was weird for him to want to see the cat again, he never really sought out other cats to speak to, he was a fairly antisocial tom.
Tucking his paws beneath himself, Ibisprowl settled in where he was, his scent partially masked by the mud beneath and around him, but not completely invisible. He wasn't really trying to hide himself, there was nothing to hide from. Should someone approach him, he'd explain that he enjoyed watching the border from time to time, sometimes there were interesting things that went down at the border. It wasn't exactly a lie, but the tom had never been interested in that. Most of the time he was in the territory, yes, but that was to escape from other cats and talking.
Thankfully there were few cats in his own clan that knew him very well, so he'd likely get away with the lie fairly easily. Sighing quietly to himself, the warrior let his gaze wander, first gazing across the ground, noting how this area was dryer and less muddy than the rest of Shadowclan territory as it transitioned to moors. Part of him wondered if he would make a better Windclan cat. He was good at running, he ran from a lot of things. Shaking his head, he forced the thought away. Even if he was an odd tom, he would never betray his clan.. Never.. Turn his back on them. But.. At the same time, what did Shadowclan have for him? It's not like he had friends, or anyone that he particularly cared for. Glancing to the ground in front of him, the black and white warrior delved into his thoughts, forgetting about his surroundings entirely.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?