View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:44 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

It had been just a few hours after Minnowfluff had talked to Hummingtuft, and the journey beginning. The small tom didn't see why they had to just leave their clan like that. He didn't find it fair, seeing as everyone in the clan was born there. And now, they were going to Riverclan? He was already anxious around his clanmates, he couldn't imagine how he'd be with more cats! Would there even be enough room for all the felines? Surely not.

He gave a small sigh, drooping slightly. The chubby tabby didn't seem to even notice the older and larger tom who started walking beside him, until he glanced up. He brightened slightly, glancing back down with a smile. "Oh, hi Hummingtuft..!" He said with some cheer.

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning into her also. "But..I don't see what Grousestar was thinking! We're really just leaving our clan like that? And we're going to Riverclan?" He asked, raising a brow. The brown somali stood up straight, flicking his tail. "Sure, there was dogs. But we couldn't be the only clan that had that problem right?" He meowed the question.

"..Are we going to be considered Riverclan now?" He inquired, mostly to himself. He looked at Dawnpaw with a questioning look, tilting his head. "Not to mention there'll be too many cats!" He pouted angrily.
It was the beginning of the journey, and Hummingtuft had to admit, it felt strange to be going to RiverClan. He didn't really like the idea; he could only imagine how scary it must be for his friend, Minnowfluff. Humming glanced around. Where is Minnow anyway?, he thought, scanning the cats. he suddenly spotted the silver tabby, and he bounded over, walking beside the small, chubby tom. When Minnowfluff glanced up and greeted him , the Japanese bobtail smiled and gave Minnow's head a friendly, gentle nuzzle. "Hey, Minnowfluff! What's up, how are ya? You don't look very happy." he gazed worriedly at the small male, and he touched his nose to his cheek comfortingly. "You shouldn't worry... Everything will turn out for the best, that's for sure!," he mewed gently. Straightening , he glanced at Minnow . "Ya know.... You always seem to feel better when I'm around.. Do I really make you feel better? I'm glad! I'm always happy to help, ya know?" he beamed, then cringed as he squashed a spider underneath his paw. he held it up. "Ugh.. that's gross." chuckling, he set his paw back down. "I hope I'm not annoying you," he mewed sincerely, not wanting to talk his friend's ears off.

♡ character page wip ♡