View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 01:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Oof sorry.)

Flowerheart purred softly, giving the small she-kit's head an affectionate lick before picking of a small mouse and padding a few steps, beckoning for the siblings to follow her. "We can start by trying to eat this. You are all old enough to start eating freshkill."

Mudclaw greatfully took the sticks Streampaw had gotten and gave the smaller of the three to Littlewing. "Bite this." He meowed sternly before, as gently as possible, straightening her back and legs, placing the two larger sticks along her sides. He wrapped them in moss so any splinters wouldn't poke her, using vines to wrap around her to keep the stinks tightly in place. Bluepaw watched intently, his ears pricked.

Blazingflame looked over at Redrunner, his gaze darkening slightly as he remembered Seafire and the tom's love for the now dead traitor. He pushed these thoughts away though, leaning gratefully against the tom, though not too much as he was mush larger, his muscles tensing.
Littlewing bit the Small sticks, feeling sharp pain in her legs. I will be so happy when this is over! she thought.