Old June 10th, 2019, 08:10 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: MemeClan • Private RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Mephaslyo @Ebonyrose

Shreksnap gave a huff , rolling his eyes at the molly. "Whatever."

Barneykiss watched as Mephstar and Darudestorm kissed, a small grin showing on his purple and black features. He flicked his tail, heading his way over to the nonclan cat. He felt some pride as he was much bigger than the feline. He looked at her dumb face, raising a brow. "I think you better come into the clearing, love." he purred, turning around. He flicked his tail for her to follow him, padding into the clearing.
Uganda followed the cat into the clearing, with Mariomoon on her tail in case she tried anything. She waited patiently for someone to say something to her.
"Stay here." The lighter skin-color furred tom growled. Seeing Uganda nod, he padded over to his mate, who was watching the entire thing. "Rogue, or loner. Just appeared in our spot!" He hissed. "You know.. It'd be nice to have another warrior.." Elmofur meowed. Mariomoon looked at him with confusion written on his face. "Well... I just mean that at the moment, it's just me, you, Mephstar, Sandysong, Darudestorm, Barnekiss and Shreksnap.." Mariomoon purred. "Trust me, there will be new cats in the clan soon." He purred, giving Elmofur's forehead a lick. He walked over to the rogue, and sat with her until he was told what they'd do with her.
@Mephaslyo @TawnyNeedsACoffee

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]