View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar had to keep his head high, tail up, claws in. They itched to be out a rarity from the gentle tom. He was still surprised and upset about the attack of the Dark Forest, and how he was personally attacked. His claws itched to be out for defense, not attack. To be quite honest, the sandy feline was nervous. The attack had shaken him more than he would admit. So he would simply walk to the Gathering, Clan in tow, heart pounding in his chest and nervous energy flowing through his veins.

He signaled to his Clanmates that they were allowed down there, and headed his separate way. Oh, and with Forestshade, of course. He felt more relieved that Forestshade was with him than last time. Last time, he had to show up, undead, without a deputy. It was tough, but he’d made it through. Trying to shoot Forestshade a smile, Windystar leaped onto the rock. He was the fourth there. The only was who wasn’t present was... SkyClan. As Windystar dipped his head toward the other leaders and sat down, he hoped to get a glance at the deputies. His former allies and friends. Oh, how he wished he could just talk with them again.

@Branch of Life
Forestshade returned Windystar a smile, or it was more of a ‘at least we are together right now and mother of us are alone.’ Type of look. How many cats are here?! He wondered. Forestshade followed Windystar to the Seastones and stopped, taking in all of the cats. He then looked back, three clans, four including Shadowclan. Two other deputies. Who are they? I don’t think they want to talk. If I stay here I’ll be invisible and just listen to the announcements like usual. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the leaders. The Havana Brown felt a quiet breeze brush though his think fur. Forsetshade’s green eyes flicked around the area. The look of so many cats was intimidating he had to admit. As he looked at Windystar, Forestshade realized that this was his first gathering with the leader. Making it Windystar’s second if he was correct. It seemed very uniform. Leaders would come to the Seastones, cats would mingle below, leaders shared information with other clans, meeting adjourned. It was a bit more complicated than that so Forestshade looked at the leaders and deputies bit then remembered that tensions were high after the Dark Forest battle, at least for Shadowclan, and he tried to be invisible.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo