Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:51 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw watched him dip his head back at her. She let out a silent chuckle that only she could hear. The molly had only been at the gathering a couple times after always not wanting cats outside Windclan to see what she looked like. She had been invited to come before, but always refused to leave her clans territory. Today Snailpaw wanted to try something different for a change.

Snailpaw felt his eyes burn into her face, becoming embarrassed. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea after all. The apprentice felt herself relax after feeling him brighten up. "I'm from Windclan and have been since I was born. Has your mentor taught you anything?", she meowed, curiosity filled her voice. Snailpaw's mentor was sometimes busy, but still managed to teach her a few things.
"WindClan? I guess I don't know much about WindClan," he said, slightly disappointed in his lack of knowledge since he prided himself in his intellect, particularly when he didn't feel as though he had anything else going for him. "The... golden tabby is your leader, right?" he inquired, head tipping toward the Seastones where the first few leaders were waiting for others to arrive.

At the subject of his mentor, Fawnpaw shifted his weight, pawed at the ground. "About that... I," he hesitated, unsure if he should be telling someone from another clan this, but his naivete got the best of him. It was probably harmless. "I didn't really learn anything from him, and he recently... died, so yeah. I haven't gotten assigned a new one yet." Honestly, he wasn't sure he was ready for it either after the traumatic nature of the loss. Realizing he'd put the conversation in an awkward spot again, he quickly added, "I hope things are going better with you and your mentor...?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful