View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2019, 05:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw snuffled as she watched the rain poured down outside the den, tired and quite ill she spoke in a sad manner."...I guess so...I really really like the rain though....".She had a distant look on her face, her honest and pure feelings were being revealed one after another, if anyone wanted to know something now was the time to ask, somewhat cold she leaned into Timber'Paw's fur for warmth."...I hope you don't end up leaving me alone like everyone else did...I would feel sad if you did...".her tone was childish with innocent intentions but it was quite serious sounding, she snuffled again groggily watching the rain.
Timberpaw felt his fur heat up like a fire, which was the opposite of his mood which drooped slightly. "I would never leave you dawn!" he protested, looking down at her with a grin. His mood seemed to lighten as a purr rumbled from him. "You should get some rest though, I bet when you wake up, you'll feel better.." he said softly, his gaze still on her, "I'll treat you like my dad treated me. I'll get you lots of prey! And make sure you're happy." he said in a whisper.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days