View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer
_____

The Windclan tom had made his way into skyclans territory, luckily not getting noticed. Though, would it have really been bad if he did get noticed? He was only here to learn some things from Shinefang, Skyclans medicine cat. Beepaw shifted his way into the den, lifting one paw higher than the other as he did so. He took a few split seconds to look around the place, noting how it looked different from the one in Windclan. Well, of course it would, but, Beepaw thought they would look at least a bit similar. The young tom, after looking for a second, saw a figure shuffling around in the back of the den. He assumed that had to be Shinefang messing around with multiple herbs, whether it be throwing old ones out or organizing them. "Shinefang?" He called out in a blunt tone, taking a few steps forward. "I'm Beepaw, Windclans new medicine cat. I was hoping that you could teach me some herbs and what they do." He meowed, hoping he didn't sound too desperate to learn about it. He was, he did want to learn so he wouldn't accidentally hurt his clanmates. But, on the other hand he didn't want the skyclanner thinking he was some goody four paws. He just wanted to heal people, not act all sweet.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 29th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.