Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@GLaDOS
___

Oakflame padded into the nursery, he was soaking wet still. As it had still been raining, and he was coveree in scratches, it was all Crookedtails fault too. He'd provoked oak. He grinned as he saw his sister, his eyes softening. She was going to have kits! Hurrying over to her nest, he sat down. "You never told me you were pregnant!" he grinned, flicking his tail. "What are you going to name them?" he asked warmly, interest clear in his tone as he spoke his words. He felt a ripple of excitement go through his pelt, ending at his pads which were now prickling.
A question was on his mind. "Who's your mate?" He inquired softly. Oakflame wanted to know the tom who was going to be a father, of oaks kin! A purr came from his throat, rumbling from deep within his chest.
Whisperingflower scented her brother who just walked into the nursery, a purr rose from her throat. She had forgotten to tell him she was impregnate, but she thought he would have noticed these past few moons. "I'm waiting for them to be born first Oakflame.", she purred back. Whisperingflower frowned when he mentioned a mate. "I have no mate. The father is a rogue by the name of Razor. He doesn't want anything to do with them.", Whisperingflower added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.