View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

she was just so confused, she could smell herbs behind her and the smell of fear thick in the air. But the molly still didn’t know what in StarClan was going on! As something rammed into her from behind she felt her large frame slam onto the ground, and the feeling of claws digging into her shoulders. As the wind was nocked out of her she gasped a breath of air, more herbs, ThunderClan scent... this was a clanmate. No, it was the medicine cat. Her brown tabby pelt fluffed up at the realization her amber eyes grew wide, would she get in trouble for fighting back, the claws were still in her shoulders and it HURT but not wasn’t the time to debate her own punishment there were more pressing concerns, though Tallmarsh was a large cat, Fuzzrush had larger shoulders and she knew how to use them. The thrust her body forward at least hoping to startle her or better yet, send the molly flying off. “Tallmarsh?” She breathed out as she moved “Why did you attack me?” She almost spat yet only a hiss escaped her jaws as she tried to catch up on lost air she stood her ground as she awaited a response the rest of the battle raging around her she just focused on the black she-cat her amber eyes like daggers as they looked at her.

Tallmarsh grunted as she was thrown forward and off of the large molly. She hit the ground hard on her side, but quickly scrambled to her feet. Her pelt dusty and tangled on one side, the medicine cat crouched in a defensive position as she caught her breath. "Honestly, I thought you were someone else," she huffed, a bemused expression on her face. She had thought that Fuzzrush was Passionstar. With all of the excitement of the battle, and her being caught up in her own thoughts, she hadn't even scented that she had the wrong cat. No matter, though. She would just have to go through this warrior to get to the leader. Her green eyes were steely; she hid her emotions well. "I'm sorry, warrior. I'm doing this for the good of our Clan." She rushed at the molly again, this time seeming to go for the warrior's legs with a dropped shoulder.