View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The pressure to her hind sent Hazelflower collapsing to the ground, easily thrown off balance by the unexpected attack. A wild screech left her throat and as the pressure lifted, she scrambled to her paws, turning immediately to find and face her attacker - her eyes blazing with paralleled anger. "I did nothing to you!" She spat with ferocious venom at Maskedfeather, her backed arched high and fur puffed out threateningly as she circled slowly around the other, bracing her body for anymore surprise attacks. She wouldn't be thrown off guard, though she swallowed back her guilt - Would Hazelflower really be comfortable fighting a clanmate? Her gaze flashed quickly to his leg then back up to his face, her cerulean orbs locked with his. Make the first move, She thought to herself. It had been a while since she fought, but she was by no means rusty.
Maskedfeather kept his gaurd up. "You may have not of done anything to me, but our clanmates have! They did this to me!", he yowled. The tom striked her muzzle and he let out a hiss. He wasn't going to loose this fight even if he were weak because of his leg. Maskedfeather let out a snarl and lunged himself at her. He bared his teeth to show he was ready for her attack. He wanted to at least fight with a cat that he felt worthy of fighting. The tom's eyes turned into slits as a fire burned in his eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do