View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

tonight was the night. She couldn’t even fathom what was about to happen, she was almost a warrior, they had trained her for this day. Take him down, she had to take him down. She peered out of the warrior’s den blue eyes slipping through the cracks. Her gaze settled in on Windystar “For my own strength..” she muttered under her breath “I must rise up...” she said a bit louder. Moonpaw sprinted out of the den she didn’t care who’s tail she stepped on. She could see the sandy tom just in front of her as she ran the leader was right there... she sprang into the air, her claws extended and as she crashed down hoped she knew what was happening.

Windystar had very nearly dozed off entirely before he heard a scuffling in the clearing around him. 'Probably just an apprentice,' he thought nonchalantly to himself, though he did open his eyes. What did he see but an apprentice running towards him. Not just any, the one he had awkwardly talked to not long ago... Why was she sprinting toward him? Eh. "Hey, Moonpa-" His words were cut off when the smaller cat landed on him. Ow. Feeling only a little winded, the sandy feline would stand up and turn in the direction of Moonpaw. Had she tripped? Why was she running? Was she okay? "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, concern thick in his high mew. The naive tom still didn't realize what was going on. Yikes.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]