View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Charmer

The tom laid in his den quietly, curled up in his nest with his back to the entrance. He hadn't been seen much around camp since Auroraflame's death, aside from haphazardly assigning cats to various patrols. He didn't go around camp, asking cats how they are and having conversation with them anymore, in fact, he didn't actively speak to anyone unless they spoke to him. He didn't go out on his walks in the territory anymore, he hardly came outside of his den aside from necessity to eat and make dirt. It wasn't healthy. But at this time.. Grousestar didn't care.
There were so many things weighing him down and so few cats that he could actually talk to about it that it was physically dragging him to the ground, practically gluing him to the nest he lied in now. There were so few cats he trusted now, it felt like at any moment his clan could turn against him because a few cats decided they didn't like his decisions, throwing the entire warrior code away. What was the point in being leader if your clan decided when you had the power to decide for them and when not? What was he anymore? Did his clan not trust him? Because surely, he was feeling that about them. Regardless.. He would lead. But for right now, he distrusted others. Including those of his own clan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?