Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2019, 08:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Training... lamb flicked her ear, debating whether or not to say it. Bramble did say she wouldn't be mad, a frown slowly made its way onto her features. "maybe...training." She suggested, throwing in her idea. Her tail curled around her paws. Doubting her own answer, she cleared her throat once again. "Or..maybe they're just visiting loved ones who are there. I might just be a tiny bit paranoid.." She told quickly, her ears folding back.
her ears twitched at that and her eyes shined if so great! Both are great! her tail swished "well you know what they say the more the merrier ! And don't worry about it ,I used to get paranoid about them too." she meowed before smiling again "see? I told you I wouldn't get mad" she said before humming "although ....I wonder if anyone would visit me when I go there......doubt it." she thought out loud ,her tone sounding saddened before turning to a slight chuckle . Her tail twitched again "anywho , think there would be any prey out here? I think we should bring something back so it looks like we did something useful ." she added.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )