Old March 29th, 2019, 09:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

[CENTER @Charmer

Ringpaw nodded as he turned away, and the small calico turned back to Timberpaw. Inspecting it once more, she blinked softly. “This might hurt a bit. Once I pull it out, let me check it for any other splinters and then we’ll get you some marigold to put on there.” She meowed cheerfully, propping up his paw with her own.
Bringing her muzzle down, she gave the thorn a quick, swift lick. It might hurt a bit, but she did it to make sure that there wasn’t any grit in the way. Bringing her teeth down, she lodged her front fangs into the base of the thorn, and began to pull it out of the pad. She felt a rush of the blood, and with a ting of satisfaction, she picked up the splinter in her mouth and spat it out to the side. Turning back to the pad, she licked it clean, making sure that nothing was left. “Do you feel anything poking you still?” She asked Timberpaw, meeting his eyes. “That could mean there still is a little bit in there.”
Turning around, she scanned the den for Shinefang. “Do you have the marigold yet?” She called back.[/CENTER]
@Charmer
--

Timberpaw felt himself automatically cringe, feeling the calico swiftly pull the splinter out.
Caught in a daze, he snapped out of it, shaking his head. "Nope! Don't feel anything!" He smiled softly.

His brown eyes travelled back over to Shinefang, looking back at Ringpaw. "Whats it like being a medicine cat apprentice?" He asked curiously.

The somali mix tilted his head. "I bet its fun! Right?" He said, his tail flicking.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days