View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
When his tail flicked across her nose, her tail-tip twitched once. Her jaws were just about to snap shut on his tail when he asked her that question. She considered. "Most likely." She then bit down hard on his tail.
The tom's long tendrils of fur ruffled at his mate's short response. It was concerning that the she-cat didn't seem to take their relationship or future seriously. Cucumberpickle's blue eyes fell on to his paws, barely registering the nip that pierced his tail-tip. "Are you sure?" the tom said gently, his eyes averted from Silverslash's gaze. "You don't seem as... excited as I am at the prospect." His ears flitted gently to press against his head. No matter how much Cucumberpickle tried to tell himself that he loved Silverslash, whenever he would have a simple conversation with his mate, he would always be reminded of Creamfur and their energizing conversations. He missed her. He wished that he could find the same love with Silverslash, but that never seemed likely to him. He didn't want to let Silverslash down, but at the same time, he wanted to feel the happiness that he felt with Creamfur.