View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:42 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw trodded slowly through the territory. He decided he was going for a little walk before hunting. As he passed through, he remarked at his surroundings, eyeing each leaf and blade of grass curiously. "I hope New-leaf will come soon!" He breathed aloud. As he walked, his mind was full of questions. He was secretly hoping someone would stop him for a conversation or something to make things more interesting. It would help with all the things going on. He sighed and passed on, stopping in a grove of oak trees. Pinecones were scattered, and there was a light frost in the breeze. He breathed heavily and sat down, looking for anyone around in the forest.
@~Silverkit loves~
Sunpaw was tossing a pinecone around, not paying attention to her surroundings. She rolled out of a bush in front of Eaglepaw tossing the pinecone around. She stopped when she saw Eaglepaw. "Oh hi!" She said.