Thread: Nyra's Home
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:07 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Nyra's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
even though she disliked this hideous weather she needed to hunt. Her kill pile was getting low and she disliked that as well. With a shiver from a blast of cold wind the Molly padded forward until she felt that her paws can't carry her anymore , her paw pads felt as if they've turned to Ice already just as much as her whiskers and nose. The curl flicked her tail as she looked around and was suddenly lost. She didn't know this area of the forest, and she well knew that she was pretty far from her den, she folded her ears back and grumbled before trotting forward the best she could . Her orbs landed on an odd looking tree which caught her interest, maybe she could spend some time there? Atleast until she feels better . The Molly ran forward on numb paws and halted at the base of the tree before sniffing it, although she caught another Molly's scent which disappointed her a little but she stood there still "hello? I mean no harm. I just n-need shelter ......I p-promise it's only t-till I get better. I-its freezing out h-here...." jinn meowed as she closed her eyes due to another blast of ice cold wind before dropping down and shivering .
Nyra turne and looked at the cold looking molly Her tawny colored fur glimmered in the weak sunlight and she smiled at her. "Of course. I can survive in another tree for a few days." SHe said and walked towards the trunk, flicked her tail to follow her, and leaped from branch to branch, until she reached the hollow. "Come on. It's warmer in here." She said and flicked her tail to the tree hollow. She then leaped a few more branches up after pawing some extra moss out and making a nice nest in another hollow with moss draping over the front.