View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(shoot! Sorry about this!)
Silverslash lifted her head as Cucumberpickle shifted position yet again in their nest. "Either go to sleep or go for a walk," she growled to the tom, her tail tip flicking her annoyance at being denied rest. "If you fidget again I am going to bite you."
Cucumberpickle's head whipped to glance at his mate, who he had thought had been in a deep sleep. His blue eyes narrowed at the she-cat. "Bite me then," he teased, taking his long ginger tail and placing it gently across Silverslash's nose. At least I have Silverslash, he thought to himself, a gentle purr rising in his throat.
The tom's bright blue eyes fell upon the silver cat, his heart swelling with happiness and love. After all of the heartbreak in his past, he never would have thought that there would one day be with a she-cat as precious as his Silverslash. A dull ache fell into his heart as he thought of what could have been. If Creamfur had stayed in SkyClan, perhaps he would have a different life, perhaps he would be happier; maybe Creamfur could have changed him. If he still had Stonekit, maybe he could've been a better father to him and Streampaw. A small sigh echoed out of Cucumberpickle's maw, his blue eyes filled with the memories of the past.
"Hey Silver," Cucumber muttered, burying his muzzle into her fur, "do you think we'll ever have kits... together?"