View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2019, 07:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
the winter air was nothing but a breeze to wolfdancer, her thick coat protecting her nicely. they were really different, huh? wolfdancers pelt was fluffy and long, dragging on the ground if she crouched justa bit too low. her paws had fur between each toe, making her paw pads warm with every step. though during the summer it was hell to live in, winter just felt like you finally had some AC on to be honest.amber eyes remained lidded and content as she walked, ears perking when snowberry mentioned going off to find some of her own prey. wolfdancer would just have to do the same. opening her maw she caught wind of a bird, eyes catching the sight of it and crouching low to the ground, letting her grey pelt blend in with the off whiteish snow. launching forward her claws scraped its feathers, large claws snipping its throat with ease. picking up the prey she didnt hear anything, assuming snowberry had also made her catch. walking along her trail, she followed them into the bushes she had walked into.
Snowberry's eyes fluttered around, keeping the prey hidden as best as she could. Her blue eyes looked back, noticing how Wolfdancer approached. Her small tail lowered to the ground, ears flattening as she quickly gobbled down the prey. It wasn't much, but she was thankful for it. This winter had been harsh, and she seemed to get thinner by the second. Snowberry tossed the rest into the bushes, flipping around and licking her maw. "W-wolfdancer, didn't see anything over here." She lied, her eyes looking down at Wolfdancer's paws. She kept her best to make sure she wasn't shaking.