View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:13 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Upon hearing her voice, Northpaw could already tell that she had breathed in some of the smoke. He had too, but his voice wasn't too affected by it, so it didn't come off as hoarse. He flicked his ears and wondered if there was anything in the medicine cat's den for her. "You must've breathed in a lot of smoke during the fire - but you should be fine," he forced a comforting smile. He was sure that she'd be fine, but he wished he could do more for her. I'm sure most of the herbs if not all were destroyed in the fire, the dark tom wished that he had saved at least a few of the herbs, could've been more useful during the disaster. "But you should probably rest, honestly, stressing out and moving around too much will be the worst you can do," he wasn't aware that she didn't really have anyone that could've been claimed by the flames, so didn't know that she wasn't too worried nor too stressed. He bit his lip for a moment before speaking up about something was was gnawing at him. "Hey... you heard Ratnight's announcement, didn't you?"
"...I don't need anything. It's not that bad, just some smog caught in my throat." Twitepaw shook her head, her pale blue eyes gleaming with interest as he suddenly began to talk about Ratnight's announcement of leader- "Well, he's my mentor's mate, I think. It's not exactly that bad, I don't think, but I'm still a bit suspicious." She wasn't really that suspicious of him, but lying might be the best answer when talking to a medicine cat, who relied on Starclan for almost everything. "Starclan hasn't been around much, I don't think, but the idea that they've left us is a bit shaking, right?" Twitepaw never exactly believed, but nobody needed to know the dilute calico's opinion on her ancestors as she talked, her paws planted firmly on the ground as the molly tried her best to remove the hoarse sound from her voice caused by the smoke.