Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
while daydream didnt know the words to the ceremony, they still held this ceremony very important. they had given a few of these now to medicine cats across the forest, and they hoped they had a positive impact on oriole throughout her training. she smiled, even if small, it was something. they took a few steps closer to oriole, dipping their head to touch noses with the molly,"in honor of your mentor and all of windclan, you will be known as oriolestorm. for knowledge and courage will take all of the clans by storm, i have no doubt you will blow me away." they announced. theyfelt a tingling sensation run through them as they announced her name, watching their fur shimmer more as a sign of starclans enjoyment. they felt a rush of pride run through them. even if they didnt have an apprentice anymore as the moment, they were glad to have taught another one well.

Oriolestorm. She tried the name over and over again in her head. She was a full fledged medicine cat. She didn't talk, she was too happy. Oriolestorm, after her mentor. I hope you're proud of me Surgestorm. A large smile laced her maw, she couldn't have been happier to be a medicine cat, and with her mentor's suffix. She was so proud. The calico she-cat's eyes were large and they seemed to glisten with a happy light that seemed to match her beautiful surroundings. Then she looked to Daydream. She murmured a single word, "Wow..." then all of a sudden she was happy and bouncy. "I'm a medicine cat!"

Last edited by Cosmo; January 19th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.