My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

When the Riverclanner displayed her pearly whites, the toms calico fur fluffed up and he dug his claws into the dirt below. His paws were going numb, he felt light headed and his stomach was doing backflips. A fight, he was going to get in a fight, his clanmates were going to get into another fight. Were they healed? Could they fight? Emerald optics constantly flicked to Echopool's claws, constantly watching them, making sure they didn't move without him seeing. All of his senses were going on overdrive, he didn't participate in the Windclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan battle against Riverclan per Shinefang's request, instead he stayed behind and watched over all those who were unable to attend the battle, helping Shinefang and Ringpaw with the casualties as they hobbled back one by one. They looked horrid. Blood dripped everywhere, some could barely walk, large wounds, large scars. Nothing but pain all around. For what? It was Riverclans fault they weren't standing down they were threatening everyone around them over nothing. The young warrior wasn't going to take it. He wasn't going to let his clanmates come hobbiling back home like how they did that night.

Turtlebright let out a snarl and took a step forward, trying hard to suppress the shaking. He was terrified. He'd never been in a real fight before, it was always training, play fighting, what he was going through right now was real. "But we aren't known to attack just because we're angry. You pose a threat to both me and the rest of my patrol. Step back." he huffed, brows furrowed together as he continued to inch forward. "Are you sure? Because with where you're camp is now I'm surprised you can find enough for your kits. Fitting." he spat, his fur puffed out even more, tail lashing behind him. Blood was roaring in his ears, iris's nothing more than slits.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

Skyclan patrol
@Christmas Snowfall
@Branch of Life
@Starfall

Riverclan patrol
@North
@Midgefur
@Fuzzyfeline
@Gem the Christmas Pickle

The Skyclan molly stared her claws unsheathed slightly glaring at the other cats hoping silently that a fight would not break out. She was angry, but keeping her cool. She gave a glance at the Riverclanners with a look that seemed to convey the message ‘lets not do this, okay?’ she hopped the patrol leader would understand her glance and not start a fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here